- 16,237 Posts
Why I'm optimistic about gender equality in tech
"But most women aren't really interested in programming."
When someone says that, I can relate. That's exactly how I felt about girls playing sports when I was 15. Title IX, the landmark 1972 U.S. civil rights law that mandated equal funding for both genders in educational programs —*including athletics — was a hot topic during my high school years.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 07-31-2016, 01:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2015, 05:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:51 AM
- By am1480 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2015, 10:33 AM