- 16,200 Posts
How to replace a broken headphone jack in an iPhone 5
Issues with your iPhone 5 headphone jack? No problem! We'll walk you through how to replace it in less than one hour!
Have an iPhone 5 with a broken or jammed headphone jack? If you're within your warranty period, just head to your local Apple Store to swap your device for a new one. However, if your warranty has expired and you aren't ready for a new iPhone yet, we can help you DIY repair the headphone jack for a fraction of the cost. If you're experiencing crackling audio, no audio at all when headphones are plugged in, or if something's stuck in the headphone jack, this guide is for you. Follow along and we'll not only walk you through the repair step by step, but link you to all the parts and tools you need as well!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:05 AM