Apple Watch and digital unleashed
I was having lunch today when my iPhone buzzed in my pocket.
I wasn't alone, and the gentleman I was having lunch with was telling me a story involving Heineken and Gold Fish crackers, so I didn't want to be rude and reach into my pocket and find out why. Because of my job and my settings, however, I know that if my iPhone buzzes, it's probably important. So then I had to decide what I was going to do — ignore the person in front of me or ignore the notification. Then, as I was deciding, his iPhone buzzed too. We looked at each other and laughed — he far louder than I —*and both noted that if had Apple Watches, we wouldn't have this problem.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Dws51 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2015, 12:33 PM
- By rayuman57 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2015, 01:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2015, 08:00 AM