Cards Against Humanity on your iPhone is a lot like ____________.
Cards Against Humanity has come to the web! Cards Against Originality incorporates all of our favorite awful cards, but without having to lug around the bigger blacker box.
Taking the free-to-download print-your-own version of Cards Against Humanity, Cards Against Originality puts the over-the-top adult version of Mad Libs or Apples to Apples onto the web. If you're not familiar with the game, a judge (usually rotating), reads aloud a black card with a prompt (either answer the question or fill in the blank), the other players offer a white card that completes it. Except that the goal is to make a combination that's as awful as possible, and the one judged to be worst wins.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2015, 07:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2015, 06:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2015, 06:53 PM
- By boubou1961 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2015, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2015, 05:46 PM