How to turn off your iPhone if your Lock button doesn't work
If your iPhone's sleep/wake button stops working, here's how to power it down with AssistiveTouch!
The iPhone only has two main buttons, the Lock (sleep/wake) button, and the Home button. Day in and day out we use these two buttons constantly. So what happens if one of them fails? In this case, a reader asked how they can completely power down their iPhone if their Lock button has stopped working. AssistiveTouch doesn't make it very obvious, but you actually can power down your iPhone with it. Follow along and I'll show you how!
This how-to is part of our iOS Help feature, where every week I try and help you fix the problems you're having with your iPhones and iPads. If you have a question or need help with something iOS related that you just can't figure out, I encourage you to drop a question in our iMore forums, no registration required, or send me an email at email@example.com
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2015, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2015, 07:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2015, 06:51 AM
- By caymangt4 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2015, 06:08 AM