- 16,213 Posts
Keep calm and Apple Watch on
The Apple Watch isn't an iPhone any more than an iPhone is a Mac — it's something new.
It took me a few minutes to get used to using the Apple Watch. At first I came at it as though it were an iPhone that Apple had shrunk down so it could fit on my wrist. Since, intellectually, I know what pressing the digital crown and the hardware button would do, what tapping icons and the software buttons would do, that's what I did. Then an Apple representative sent me a tap message. I saw it. I felt it. And I stopped.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By danv28 in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2015, 07:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2015, 01:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2015, 09:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2015, 08:51 AM