- 16,173 Posts
The accessible power of pinch-to-zoom
The onset of the iPhone in 2007 introduced the world to Multi-Touch, which Steve Jobs said "worked like magic".
It forever changed the way people interacted with smartphones; not only was Multi-Touch an impressive technical achievement, but it was fun and delightful to use. More importantly, Multi-Touch changed people's expectations for their devices. We've gone from seeing hardware buttons everywhere to seeing simple slabs of glass. This is especially true for young children, who expect everything electronic to be tappable; touch is all they know, as they have no prior context of olden ways.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By zinity in forum iOS 8Replies: 19Last Post: 06-06-2015, 10:22 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 03-11-2015, 05:15 PM
- By Jennifer Oh411 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2015, 12:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2015, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2015, 07:36 AM