Apple bumps up the price of hardware in multiple markets
Apple has increased pricing across several products in numerous markets, all down to the strength of the US dollar. This comes as the company slashed the price of the Apple TV. Spotted by MacRumors, products including the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, MacBook Air and the MacBook Pro are now considerably more pricey in various countries.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Bosox20 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 21Last Post: 04-08-2015, 10:36 AM
- By Kaijufan in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2015, 05:18 PM
- By qbnkelt in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 03-10-2015, 02:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2015, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2015, 07:49 AM