iPhone 6 versus Galaxy S6: first-glance similarities aren't a bad thing
Let's get this out of the way: there are some similarities between the recently announced Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6. A lot of ink has been spilled over Samsung copying Apple's designs, but it's not as bad as you might think.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Apple iPhone 6 both have glass fronts, a physical home button below the screen and metal around the sides. They have LTE radios and are technically smartphones. And if you happen to look at them from below, they look a little similar from that one angle.
Yes, from below, the Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6 share some serious visual similarities. In that, they're machined out of aluminum and have machined holes for the 3.5mm headphone jack, a center-mounted USB or lightning port, and holes for speaker grilles drilled into the right side. There are even the Apple-style plastic-filled stripes that break it up into visual segments and a color-matched chrome-ringed home button. From the bottom you might think that the Galaxy S6 is another version of the iPhone.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Nakia Johnson1 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2015, 05:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 05:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2015, 03:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:51 AM