- 16,200 Posts
Why the Apple Watch Edition exists
The Apple Watch Edition has dominated conversations about the company's upcoming wearable. And that might just be the point.
The Apple Watch Edition has been surprisingly controversial. "Not Apple-like" has been a repeated charge, as has "betrayal of the ideals of affordable luxury." Typically, Apple makes a standard iPhone or Mac, and leaves the bedazzling to the aftermarket. Not so with the Apple Watch Edition: From the start, Apple senior vice president of design Jony Ive and newly official collaborator (and long-time watch designer) Marc Newson have set at least part of their Apple Watch sights on the high-end. But why?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By dksuri in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2015, 10:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 05:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 10:12 AM