- 16,238 Posts
CarPlay is at the center of the insane new Koenigsegg Regera
This week at the Geneva motor show, Koenigsegg has reveled their new Regera supercar. The car has some amazing specs all around, including a CarPlay unit at the center of the action.
We've seen some automakers like Volkswagen and Chevrolet gear up for CarPlay support already, but seeing it inside an awesome supercar like the 1782bhp Koenigsegg Regera is a pretty sight. There is certainly much to admire in the cockpit, but the CarPlay unit seems to fit right in. That means plenty of Apple goodies like maps, music, iMessage, and of course phone calls will a quick touch away. Then again, most of us won't get the chance to try it in the Regera first-hand, as there will only be 80 models and it will sell for $1.89 million.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Jordss in forum iPhoneReplies: 28Last Post: 03-25-2015, 09:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:45 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2015, 09:22 AM