- 16,197 Posts
HTC and Under Armour announce iOS-compatible Grip fitness tracker
We've patiently been awaiting the first wearable from smartphone (and tablet) manufacturer HTC. Today, we've got it — and it supports the iPhone.
The HTC Grip is a GPS-capable fitness tracker that's in the same sort of category as the Microsoft Band and entries from Fitbit or Jawbone. (A watch, folks, will have to wait, apparently, though it's not like we didn't see this one coming.) It connects to phones running Android 4.3 and up, and iOS 7 and up, and syncs with Under Armour's UA Record application, which just gained millions of more users after UA purchased My Fitness Pal and Endomondo.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 30Last Post: 03-11-2015, 12:00 PM
- By serwan in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2015, 10:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2015, 08:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2015, 08:32 AM
- By juan65 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2015, 06:31 AM