- 16,185 Posts
Here's how to take fantastic macro shots on your iPhone
Macro photography allows you to see the world from a different perspective.
Whether you're shooting giant cereal pieces a la "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" or the petals of a flower, you can create fantastic scenes from otherwise ordinary objects. iPhone macro photography is especially exciting: Because your phone is so small, you can get close to objects you might otherwise have a harder time shooting with a DSLR. Here are some of my favorite tips for shooting macro photography on the iPhone 6!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2015, 10:27 PM
- By Carson Hunt in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 07:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 02:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2015, 02:51 PM