- 16,194 Posts
Apple reportedly rolling out significant changes to Genius Bar
Apple Retail is reportedly in the process of overhauling its Genius Bar experience. In a bid to better serve customers, starting from the week of March 9, a new initiative dubbed "Concierge" will be rolled out to replace walk-in appointments. The program involves Apple Store employees using an algorithm-driven iPad app to provide priority-assessed wait times for a customer's query.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum iPhone 6Replies: 51Last Post: 03-06-2015, 06:48 PM
- By Mannie Ku in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-26-2015, 08:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2015, 05:19 AM
- By Tami Daniel in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2015, 10:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2015, 05:07 PM