- 16,184 Posts
How to upgrade your MacBook Air with more storage
One of the best ways to get more life out of an aging Mac is to upgrade the storage. In some cases you'll want to go faster. In other cases, you'll want to go bigger.
I carried a MacBook Air for two years but gave up on it in favor of a Retina MacBook Pro with beefier SSD storage, and haven't regretted it. The MacBook Air is still with us, in the hands of my college-aged son. It's time for a storage upgrade to get him a couple more years with it. Here's how.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2015, 03:14 PM
- By Gooldy Games in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2015, 10:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2015, 06:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2015, 06:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2015, 06:00 AM