- 16,173 Posts
Apple announces repair extension program for MacBook Pros with video issues
Apple has just announced a repair extension program for MacBook Pro computers with video issues. Through the program, Apple will repair affected MacBook Pros or reimburse people who have already paid for a repair.
"We've found that a small percentage of MacBook Pro models sold between February 2011 and December 2013 may exhibit video issues and we will repair those systems free of charge," an Apple spokesperson told iMore. "We are contacting customers who paid for a repair through Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider to arrange a reimbursement. Customers can learn more about the repair program, including affected models, service options and repair reimbursement information at http://www.apple.com/support/macbookpro-videoissues/."
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 02-20-2015, 01:26 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: Apple announces repair extension program for MacBook Pros with video issues
Much-loved task management app OmniFocus has received a new look with the release of version 2.1 for Mac, bringing the app in line with the design language of OS X 10.10 Yosemite. The update also brings new extensions, offering tie-ins a widget for Notification Center and sharing options in compatible apps across your Mac.
- By surfingIOSeight in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-21-2015, 04:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2015, 05:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2015, 04:51 PM