- 16,185 Posts
The NSA and GCHQ gave themselves a direct line into your phone
According to new documents leaked by Edward Snowden, the NSA and its UK counterpart, Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), hacked into the computers of Gemalto, a company that manufactures SIM cards for a large number of carriers around the world. In doing so, the intelligence agencies acquired encryption keys that would allow them to intercept communications from customers of all four major U.S. carriers, along with 450 others around the world.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jessica_lynn9474 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 26Last Post: 02-25-2015, 02:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2015, 02:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2015, 10:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2015, 12:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2015, 12:30 PM