How to take great winter photographs with your iPhone
If you haven't heard, there's currently a rather absurd amount of snow burying my city. I feel pretty lucky in that I don't have to regularly commute much farther from my bed to my desk, but that amount of snow can still drive someone a bit stir-crazy —*even if they're used to working from home.
So, rather than give in to the depths of snowy despair, I decided to do something positive with the ridiculous mounds of white fluff outside my door: take some pictures.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Amir Justin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2015, 12:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2015, 11:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2015, 11:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2015, 11:12 AM