- 16,182 Posts
Latest IDC numbers show Apple making gains in China
IDC has released the numbers for shipments by vendor for Q4 2014. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Xiaomi is on top with a 13.7 percent market share in the fourth quarter — up from 6.5 percent over the previous year. Perhaps more interesting, however, is that it looks like Apple's launch of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus helped it jump up to the number two spot in the fourth quarter, with a 12.3 percent market share — up from 5 percent just the quarter prior.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2015, 04:12 PM
- By jwaves in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2015, 03:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2015, 02:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2015, 02:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2015, 11:51 AM