- 16,185 Posts
Samsung should make a not-Apple TV
Samsung has been most successful when it's made products specifically to fill gaps in Apple's lineup. When you couldn't get an iPhone or Verizon, Samsung made sure you could get a not-an-iPhone on Verizon. When you couldn't get an iPad that was smaller than 9.7-inches or an iPhone that was bigger than 4-inches, Samsung made sure you could get not-an-iPad at 7-inches and not-an-iPhone at up to 6. They were never as polished as what Apple eventually released, but they existed and people bought them. In some cases, in droves.
When Apple started making those products, however, and there was no longer a need for not-an-iPhone or not-an-iPad, Samsung faltered. While the Apple Watch is coming this April and the Apple Car might follow one day, the Apple television doesn't seem to be leaving the labs any time soon. So, maybe that's an opportunity for Samsung to make a not-Apple television?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 02-16-2015, 05:30 PM #2
- By tikchowdhurry in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2015, 07:17 PM
- By tikchowdhurry in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2015, 04:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2015, 10:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2015, 08:46 AM
- By Blackberry-Prince in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2015, 08:08 AM