- 16,246 Posts
How to use your iPhone 6 Plus one-handed
The iPhone 6 Plus has an amazing 5.5-inch 1080p display, but while bigger is better for apps and the web, bigger can also be harder to use one-handed. With a smaller display, it's easier to balance the phone and reach your thumb all the way up and across, from corner to corner. With a larger display, you may need to shift your grip more and maybe even bring the interface elements to you.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Ipheuria in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2015, 11:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2015, 02:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2015, 12:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2015, 11:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2015, 11:30 AM