- 16,194 Posts
Secret power-saving shortcuts: Six tricks to extend your iPhone battery life
The iPhone gets great battery life and the iPhone 6 Plus gets really great battery life. Apple has done a lot to make everything from their chipsets to their software management extremely power efficient. Yet every feature you use, you ultimately pay for with battery life. Most times it's not a problem. If you start running low on power, you can simply plug into USB or an adapter and recharge really quickly. If we're going to be away from energy for a long period of time, however, there are a few tricks you can use to extend your battery life just a little bit longer. They'll cost you some fun and convenience, but they'll get you as far as you can possibly go.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By whetrick1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 17Last Post: 02-20-2015, 08:12 PM
- By bpopman in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2015, 11:47 AM
- By hpbaxxter in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2015, 03:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2015, 01:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2015, 10:00 AM