- 16,185 Posts
US National Parks and other federal services will support Apple Pay come September
Today saw the United States federal government announce that they intend to support Apple Pay with their own payment cards, but a more consumer-facing Apple Pay implementation is coming as well later this year. According to Apple CEO Tim Cook, speaking at a cyber security summit organized by the White House, various branches of the federal government will start accepting Apple Pay payments in September.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Ryan Hemingsen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2015, 11:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2015, 01:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2015, 12:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2015, 09:36 AM