- 16,209 Posts
The US Federal Government's hopping on the Apple Pay bandwagon
The federal government of the United States is picking up support for Apple Pay, at least on the issuing side of the equation. Alas, this doesn't mean you'll be finding Apple Pay-compatible payment terminals at your local federal government agency, as this is actually about how the government pays for things instead. The federal government actually has their own credit cards to employees for official expenses (GSA SmartPay from the General Services Administration) as well as Direct Express debit cards given to those receiving Social Security and veterans benefits payments. And the government's working on making those cards Apple Pay compatible.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Ryan Hemingsen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2015, 11:36 AM
- By Stephen Au in forum MacBookReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2015, 09:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2015, 12:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2015, 12:43 PM