EE announces £1.5 billion network investment to bring 4G to everyone in the UK
UK mobile operator EE today announced plans to invest £1.5 billion in network improvements over the next three years, with the aim to deliver 4G to more than 99% of the population. The company also plans to roll out double-speed 4G to 90% of the UK by 2017. The plan is the result of pressure from the UK government for operators to tackle signal 'not spots'.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By qbnkelt in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 03-13-2015, 06:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2015, 12:45 PM
- By nr2d in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 08:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2015, 08:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 07:14 AM