Sprint and RadioShack pen deal to establish 1,750 co-branded stores
After hearing various rumblings on such an agreement in recent days, it looks like Sprint has struck a deal with RadioShack that would see the carrier expanding into 1,750 RadioShack locations. According to the press release, the deal will "establish co-branded stores that will exclusively sell mobile devices across Sprint's brand portfolio as well as RadioShack products, services and accessories."
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By NewAgeVibe in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 03-09-2015, 02:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2015, 03:41 PM
- By Coachbulldog in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2015, 07:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2015, 04:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2015, 03:40 PM