- 16,185 Posts
Reveal gets bumped to version 1.5 with over 35 new features
Attention iOS developers: you might want to check out Reveal if you aren't using it already. The team behind the iOS development tool for Mac, which allows developers to inspect and debug layers of an interface in 3D, has just released an update bringing it up to version 1.5. The update boasts over 35 new features, including auto layout inspection, new inspectors, and a new built-in example app so you can start tinkering right away.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By therealmatt84 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 60Last Post: 08-05-2015, 03:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2015, 09:26 AM
- By Hammam42 in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2015, 08:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2015, 06:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2015, 06:17 PM