- 16,184 Posts
Major carriers partner to bring LTE to Chicago's subways
Chicago Mayer Rahm Emanuel has announced that the city has reached a deal with Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile to bring 4G LTE from all four carriers to the Chicago Transit Authority's subway system. The network, which will replace the decade-old system currently in Chicago's subways, will provide continuous coverage for 22 miles.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Stefan Cekov in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-2015, 11:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2015, 04:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2015, 10:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2015, 09:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2015, 09:22 AM