- 16,174 Posts
How Apple's monster Q1 made them #1
Apple only makes one phone — the iPhone. Sure there're two different sizes of the current generation model, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, as well as two previous generation models, the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, but the range and diversity is nothing like the portfolio pushed out by Samsung. Which is what makes Apple's monstrous Q1 2015 quarter, and possibility that, for the first time, they surged past Samsung to become the largest smartphone seller in the world, so interesting.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By theKHMERboy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2015, 01:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2015, 08:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2015, 08:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2015, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2015, 07:29 AM