iOS 9 wish-list: Guest Mode
I use 1Password instead of iCloud Keychain because, even after I unlock my iPhone or iPad, anyone who wants access to my passwords or credit cards still has to unlock 1Password. Like iTunes and Apple Pay purchases, it uses Touch ID to secure it against anyone but me. So, if a crying stranger asks to borrow my iPhone to call home, if a friend asks to surf the web while they wait, if someone at a conference has a failure and asks to borrow a device, I can hand it over without worrying about passwords or credit cards. You might think I'd like Touch ID for iCloud Keychain, and you're be right. But what I'd really like is more. I'd like a Guest Mode.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By James Tandoh in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2016, 10:38 AM
- By danv28 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2015, 07:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2015, 07:00 AM
- By quzher in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2015, 07:51 AM