- 16,195 Posts
Why Apple is underestimated so insanely always
Last year, the level of stupidity surrounding Apple was best exemplified by Haunted Empire, the calamitously bad book that tried to make the "Tim Cook's company is doomed" meme mainstream. Yesterday, Apple announced the most profitable quarter in the history of the business world —*of which the other four companies in the top five are oil magnates. So, beyond market manipulation and negative attention seeking, what makes otherwise rational, intelligent analysts and journalists experience such a continued, collective blindspot when it comes to Apple's prospects?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By panjwani in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 43Last Post: 02-18-2015, 01:14 AM
- By caiban1234 in forum iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2015, 06:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2015, 02:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2015, 02:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2015, 01:50 PM