- 16,194 Posts
AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico for $1.875 billion
AT&T plans to acquire Nextel Mexico for $1.875 billion in an effort to create a massive North American Mobile Service area that will be able to offer wireless access to 400 million people. The news comes a few months after AT&T announced plans to buy another Mexico-based wireless carrier, Iusacell, for $2.5 billion.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Sharon Andrewartha in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 03-14-2016, 04:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2015, 04:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2015, 07:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2015, 07:12 AM
- By Sharon Andrewartha in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2015, 07:02 AM