- 16,237 Posts
Tesco sells its Blinkbox music streaming service, closing books platform in February
Tesco has already sold its Blinkbox Movies and broadband services to UK operator TalkTalk, and now the supermarket chain has finally washed its hands of both the book and music streaming services. An official announcement was made on the Blinkbox website today, confirming that Guvera has made the purchase for the music streaming platform, swooping in to save current subscribers in a bid to keep Blinkbox music afloat.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Aimar_69 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2015, 09:08 PM
- By FRED W BERTSCHE in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2015, 06:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2015, 01:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2015, 12:40 AM