- 16,185 Posts
Do people really want smaller screens... or smaller iPhones?
Prior to September 2014, you couldn't so much as glance at the web without seeing someone calling for Apple to release iPhones with larger displays. Now that the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have shipped, with 4.7- and 5.5-inch displays respectively, it's just as likely you'll see someone calling for Apple to go back to 4-inches. The argument for bigger displays is that they're larger windows into the internet and apps. The argument for smaller displays is that they're easier to use one-handed, especially for people with smaller hands. But is the latter really an argument for smaller screens or for smaller phones?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By George Maalouf in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2015, 03:03 PM
- By TheGermanGuy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2015, 10:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2015, 08:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2015, 03:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2015, 02:22 AM