- 16,218 Posts
How to setup and use action extensions on iPhone and iPad
Action extensions, part of extensibility, let apps share their functionality with other apps. For example, you can use a 1Password action extension to login to your Twitter account from inside Tweetbot. You can use a Bing action extension to translate a web page inside Safari. You can use a PDF Expert extension to turn an article into a document. You can even use an app like Workflow to create your own, custom action extensions. All you have to do is turn them on, set them up the way you like, and then put them to use!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By HiiPower in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2015, 04:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2015, 11:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2015, 11:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2015, 10:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2015, 10:22 AM