- 16,176 Posts
How to use iTunes Match: The ultimate guide
iTunes Match is Apple's subscription music locker service. It lets you compare your entire library with the iTunes music catalog. If it finds the same song, it lets you stream or download it from iTunes, to any of your Apple devices, immediately or for as long as you stay a subscriber. If it doesn't find the same song, it uploads your version and lets you stream it just the same. Because your music is always available on the iTunes servers, it works like a backup, making sure you don't lose your collection even if you lose your device. Because it streams, it also lets you keep your music "nearline" —*not taking up precious storage space on your device, but available any time you can connect. So, how does iTunes Match work?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By calebt in forum Rumored Apple Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 13Last Post: 02-05-2015, 05:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2015, 10:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2015, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2015, 08:38 AM