- 16,194 Posts
How to fix a broken headphone jack in an iPhone 5s
Have a busted headphone jack in your iPhone 5s? Not being able to listen to music, podcasts, and other kinds of audio is a complete bummer. Not only that, if your iPhone thinks headphones are plugged in when they aren't, a broken headphone jack can mess with sound through the speaker too. Other symptoms could include crackling or audio cutting in and out sporadically. If any of this sounds like something you're experiencing, a DIY iPhone repair can not only save the day, if you're out of warranty, it'll cost a heck of a lot less than a new iPhone.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Wotcher! in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2015, 09:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2015, 12:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2015, 10:15 AM
- By michael29angelo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2015, 09:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2015, 08:51 AM