- 16,185 Posts
How to instantly switch audio sources in OS X
If you have your Mac connected to different audio input and output sources, having to switch between them can be a process: You have to open up System Preferences, click on the Sound preference, and toggle the Input and Output tabs to find the right source. Or do you? Here's a much faster way to do it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Nikhil Jose in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2015, 05:39 AM
- By fcrow4321 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2015, 07:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2015, 04:51 AM
- By ddavid in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2015, 11:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2015, 11:25 PM