Apple projected to have shipped 5.7 million Macs in Q4 2014
The IDC just released its predictions for fourth quarter 2014 PC shipments, and things are looking good for Apple. Overall, the IDC shows that the tech giant maintained its 5th place position, but showed steady growth by shipping a total of 5.75 million units and growing 18.9 percent year-over-year.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By patton4549 in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2015, 05:50 PM
- By Eric6151 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 05:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2015, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2015, 03:58 PM