- 16,209 Posts
Apple's holiday return policy: What you need to know
Sometimes a gift just doesn't land as well as you want it to. Sometimes, you accidentally get a blue iPhone case instead of a red one, or a bag for an 11-inch MacBook Air instead of a 15-inch MacBook Pro, or an iPad mini instead of an iPad Air. Whatever the case, it's a simple matter to return or exchange the wrong gifts for the right ones.
First, the rules
Normally, the Apple Store —*online and retail —*offers a 14-day return policy on any item sold. For the holidays, the company has expanded this window: If an item was purchased between November 1 and December 25, you have until January 8 to return or exchange it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By GG23 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2014, 01:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2014, 11:18 AM
- By tharley46 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2014, 11:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2014, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2014, 08:38 AM