- 16,184 Posts
How to download Photo Stream images on your Mac without iPhoto
Until iCloud Photo Library makes its official debut on the Mac with the all-new Photos app next spring, the only way to access those images on OS X is via the iCloud.com Web app. Of course, if it's just the most recent images you want to see on your Mac, you can always view your Photo Stream on iPhoto; it downloads the last 1000 images you've taken or uploaded on any iCloud-connected device.
But if you'd prefer not to open iPhoto every time you want to view, download, or share the latest picture from your iOS device, there's an easier way: Myphotostream.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Allyson Kazmucha in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2015, 11:40 PM
- By smileyboy in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2014, 12:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2014, 02:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 01:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2014, 12:16 PM