- 16,185 Posts
How to fix a broken Lightning dock in an iPhone 5s
If you have an out-of-warranty iPhone 5s that won't charge, it's possible the Lightning connector assembly itself needs to be replaced. Symptoms of a bad Lightning connector can include a faulty headphone jack, inability to charge, Siri being activated randomly while plugged in, or iTunes not recognizing your iPhone 5s. If you have any of these symptoms, we can walk you through replacing the Lightning connector assembly for a fraction of the cost of a new iPhone!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By ZexyMichael in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2014, 05:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2014, 08:55 PM
- By Gunni in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2014, 08:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2014, 08:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2014, 03:40 PM