- 16,195 Posts
App Store and the need for sloppier search
The App Store was introduced in 2008 and, as of this year, there are well over one million apps for iPhone and iPad. While Apple has scaled their ability to serve those apps to hundreds of millions of customers, search is still a frequent cause for complaint.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Strings78 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2014, 04:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2014, 06:18 PM
- By Lovejoy09 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2014, 06:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2014, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2014, 05:59 PM