- 16,184 Posts
iOS 8 review: 3 months later
Three months ago we reviewed iOS 8, arguably the most jam-packed versions of the iPhone and iPad operating system we've seen since the introduction of the App Store back in 2008. Since then we've gotten updates — up to iOS 8.1.2 on the production branch and iOS 8.2 beta 2 on the developer branch. We've gotten bug fixes, performance enhancements, and even more new features. But with the good comes the bad. With new possibilities come new frustrations and with new workflows come new bugs. So, how has it held up? How are we liking iOS 8 now, some three months later?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2014, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2014, 10:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:16 AM
- By armoko in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2014, 07:01 PM