- 16,184 Posts
Disconnecting from iCloud is scarier than it should be
As a long time user of Apple's cloud services dating back to iTools (and even dabbling with AppleLink back in the day), I just assumed that most people used iCloud. Until I started working at an Apple reseller and helping people with their Macs and iOS devices. And that's when I discovered that a lot of people don't. What's more, if they do start using iCloud and later change their minds, Apple makes decoupling from the service absolutely terrifying.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By udojahn in forum iOS 8Replies: 44Last Post: 02-23-2015, 01:10 AM
- By Wastelands in forum GamingReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2015, 03:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2014, 06:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2014, 05:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2014, 10:12 AM