- 16,185 Posts
You can now get an iPhone 6 for as low as $129 at Walmart; iPhone 6 Plus also discounted
Walmart is offering a $50 discount on the latest iPhones, which means that you can get the 16GB iPhone 6 for as low as $129 on a two-year contract with AT&T, Sprint or Verizon. The 16GB iPhone 6 Plus is also discounted to $229 (down from $279). Walmart's standard retail pricing in itself is lower than what is on offer direct from Apple, which makes the additional $50 discount all the more enticing.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 66Last Post: 11-04-2015, 03:06 PM
- By coachb1979 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 32Last Post: 03-27-2015, 01:00 PM
- By Masoud Kakoli in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 12-16-2014, 01:16 PM
- By TripleOne in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2014, 11:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2014, 12:53 AM