- 16,245 Posts
T-Mobile's new unlimited family package starts at $100 per month
It looks like T-Mobile is pushing forward with its un-carrier initiative with a new family package that offers unlimited everything for a base cost of $100 for two lines. Each additional line will run you $40 extra per line. Overall, at $180 for 4 lines, the package deal would end up saving you $40 per month over building the plan yourself, which would set you back $220 per month. As for the "unlimited" aspect, keep in mind that while you won't be charged any data overages, you will be throttled after using 10GB. However, hopefully that's a little easier to avoid now that you can stream most of your music for free.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2015, 08:25 AM
- By AppleGeek21 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 01-18-2015, 05:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2014, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2014, 09:40 AM