- 16,246 Posts
How to delete photos from a shared Photo Stream on iPhone and iPad
iCloud Photo Sharing lets you share photos with friends, family, and anyone else by creating a shared Photo Stream. Once you add photos, your subscribers can like or comment on them —*and even add their own images, if you give them permission. But what if you want to delete a picture later on? Here's how you can remove it from the shared stream and your subscribers' devices.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By dsman444 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2014, 06:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2014, 06:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2014, 05:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2014, 01:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2014, 12:51 PM