How to restore your iPhone or iPad with iTunes
If you're having software issues with your iPhone or iPad and you've exhausted all your basic troubleshooting options, restoring it brand new is a good idea. You'd also want to restore your device new if you plan on selling it or passing it down to someone else. Normally you can wipe an iPhone or iPad without a Mac or PC but if you're iPhone isn't responding or your stuck at the Connect to iTunes screen, here's how to use iTunes to restore it!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By seawhale in forum AccessoriesReplies: 45Last Post: 01-25-2016, 05:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2014, 04:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2014, 02:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2014, 01:12 PM