- 16,191 Posts
Apple looking to increase presence in India with 500 new stores
After establishing authorized reseller stores in all major cities in India, Apple is looking to increase its retail presence in the country by opening 500 stores in smaller cities and towns. The Cupertino giant launched the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in India within a month of their official debut in the US, making it the first time consumers in the country had such early access to the latest iPhones.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2014, 01:56 AM
- By worknman in forum iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2014, 01:45 PM
- By oakworth in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2014, 07:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2014, 08:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2014, 08:50 PM